Our upcoming changes are approaching, and we have more to share about what some of those changes will be. Last week we looked at some of the Order changes that will be coming to Warhammer Champions, and this week – it’s the turn of the Death Alliance.
Again, while these are a lot of the changes; these aren’t every single one for Death. There is more to come!
Please find some of the Death changes below:
- Abhorrant Ghoul King – Health modifier has been increased to 1, from 0.
- Coven Throne – Cost has been reduced to 8, from 10.
- Death Unabated – Only the first two corners now restrict actions. Corners three and four now draw 1 and 2 cards instead.
- Feasting Vargheist – First corner is now an X.
- Lady Olynder, Mortarch of Grief – Health modifier has been increased to 0, from -1.
- Macabre Ghoul King – Cost has been reduced to 8, from 9.
- Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead – Cost has been reduced to 13, from 15. Health modifier has been increased to 2, from 1.
- Neferata, Mortarch of Blood – The Vampire Unit can now be deployed onto herself or an adjacent Champion. The removal field has gone down to a cone in front of her.
- Reikenor the Grimhailer – Health modifier has been increased to 2, from 1.
- The Briar Queen – Health modifier has been increased to 1, from 0.
- Twisted Necromancer – Health modifier has been increased to -1, from -2.
- Vampire Lord of Nightmare – Cost has been reduced to 3, from 5.
We have 2 more of the Grand Alliances to show, as well as some neutral cards that will also be changing.
And we also have a further Warband 3 card to reveal alongside our previously revealed cards; Celestite Swipe!
That’s all for this week Champions, we will be back next week when we will be looking at changes to both Chaos and Destruction cards! We are aiming for a release at the end of January, so watch this space!
Go back to the news posts